Offline Media: understand what it is, its advantages and how to create it!
- Digital Marketing must always be present in your strategies, but we must never forget offline media and its campaign efficiency.
- Like its name, offline media is a set of marketing strategies carried out outside the digital world to traditionally expose your product, service or even company and provide the most comprehensive knowledge of your brand.
- All types of functional strategies are valid, but nowadays, with the use of so much online technology, companies need to remember offline media and its fundamental importance. This type of marketing can be used as a positioning and branding tool, which makes your product or service even more accessible to remember when necessary.
- Offline marketing can be found in the most diverse communication vehicles, as listed below:
- Television, radio, newspapers and magazines;
- Promotional actions, such as flyers, business cards, discount coupons, etc.;
- Indoor media;
- OOH (out of home) media: found on billboards, bus doors, panels, and other spaces outside your home.
Offline media vs. online media
- Even if used as a complement to each other to grow your business, there are some differences between offline media and online media, which go far beyond just their means of communication.
- The most significant difference between offline and online media is the reach of these two strategies because while offline marketing can reach thousands of different people, digital marketing can filter your target audience more. In digital marketing, we can better control the profile of the people we want to attract and segment advertisements according to their specifications.
- With its high demand for reach, offline marketing has a higher cost, making small businesses more limited and opting for digital marketing strategies.
- In digital marketing, companies can better control the amounts spent, providing fewer user views but with better segmentation of their content, generating a higher ROI.
- The measurement of results from both types of strategies is completely arranged, as, in offline media, results are measured according to the number of people who visit your store. In online media, it is possible to measure the efficiency of strategies through website traffic, number of leads and conversions.
But do you already know how to create your offline media campaigns?
- Knowing how to proceed with your offline media campaigns is crucial, as a well-defined strategy can provide the most diverse advantages, such as:
- Greater reach of your audience;
- Credibility and trust;
- Close relationship between your company and potential customers.
- Below are some of the essential methods to be followed in offline marketing to ensure excellent results throughout your campaign.
Set your goals and objectives.
- In all categories of marketing strategies, it is essential to set objectives and goals. This way, it is possible to have better control and performance of your entire team. After defining objectives, checking your investments becomes much easier and more practical.
Establish an efficient communication channel.
- With so many possibilities on the market, defining the means of communication for displaying offline media is a task that requires maximum dedication and studies of your persona, as it is based on this information that your team will take into account all the means that your audience consumes. And define the most advantageous means of communication for your strategies.
- You should analyze all the data, such as cost-benefit, accessibility and relevance of the chosen means, to reach the right audience efficiently and accurately.
Measure your results
- By measuring the results of your investments, you can check the positive or even negative return at a certain point in your campaigns. It is essential to measure results, as your team has access to crucial information with the help of safe and efficient metrics and tools.
- Using all possible means for excellent results is essential in marketing strategies, such as offline and online media. Both are executed differently but with the same objective: reaching the public and exposing your product, service or brand. Integrating these two strategies into your campaigns can bring your business the best benefits and results. So, please have a good plan and put it into practice.
- Stay on our website and check out other articles that can help you even more, such as:
- How do I measure the results of my marketing strategy?
- What is a persona in digital marketing? Understand the definition and importance and learn how to create one!
- How do I conduct a SWOT analysis for my business, and why is it important?